TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms for the provision of services by Excalibur Intelligence Services, trading as Private Investigations UK registered in England under number 09262903, whose registered address is 2 Riversway Business Village, Navigation Way, Preston, PR2 2YP, and operational addresses are:
Preston Office: 2 Riversway Business Village, Navigation Way, Preston, PR2 2YP
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Business Day”||means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday;|
|“Calendar Day”||means any day of the year;|
|“Contract”||means the contract for the provision of Services, as explained in Clause 3;|
|“Deposit”||means an advance payment made to Us under sub-Clause 5.5;|
|“Month”||means a calendar month;|
|“Price”||means the price payable for the Services;|
|“Services”||means the services which are to be provided by Us to you as specified in your Order (and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation);|
|“Special Price”||means a special offer price payable for Services which We may offer from time to time;|
|“Order”||means your order for the Services|
|“Order Confirmation”||means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order as described in Clause 3;|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Excalibur Intelligence Services, trading as Private Investigations UK registered in England under number 09262903,whose registered address is Suite 111, City House, 131 Friargate, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 2EF .|
- Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to “writing” and any similar expression includes electronic communications whether sent by e-mail, or fax.
- Information About Us
- Excalibur Intelligence Services, trading as Private Investigations UK,
- We are a member of UKPIN, WAPI, CII, ICO.
- The Contract
- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale and provision of Services by Us and will form the basis of the Contract between Us and you. Before submitting an Order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask Us for clarification.
- Nothing provided by us including, but not limited to, sales and marketing literature, price lists and other documents constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at our discretion, accept.
- A legally binding contract between Us and you will be created upon our acceptance of your Order, indicated by Our Order Confirmation. Order Confirmations will be provided in writing.
- We shall ensure that the following information is given or made available to you prior to the formation of the Contract between Us and you, save for where such information is already apparent from the context of the transaction:
- The main characteristics of the Services;
- Our identity (set out above in Clause 2) and contact details (as set out below in Clause 11);
- The total Price for the Services including taxes or, if the nature of the Services is such that the Price cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which it will be calculated;
- The arrangements for payment, performance and the time by which (or within which) We undertake to perform the Services;
- The duration of the Contract, where applicable, or if the Contract is of indeterminate duration or is to be extended automatically, the conditions for terminating the Contract;
- All Orders for Services made by you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- You may change your Order at any time before We begin providing the Services by contacting Us. Requests to change Orders do need to be made in writing 48 hrs prior to commencing.
- If your Order is changed We will inform you of any change to the Price in writing.
- You may cancel your Order within 48hrs of the work commencing. If you have already made any payments to Us under Clause 5 (including, but not limited to the Deposit), subject to sub-Clause 5.6, the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation. If you request that your Order be cancelled, you must confirm this in writing. If you wish to cancel the Services after this time period, or once We have begun providing the Services, please refer to Clause 10.
- We may cancel your Order at any time before We begin providing the Services due to the unavailability of required personnel or materials, or due to the occurrence of an event outside of Our reasonable control. If such cancellation is necessary, We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible. If you have made any payments to Us under Clause 5 (including, but not limited to the Deposit), the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Us informing you of the cancellation. Cancellations will be confirmed in writing.
- Price and Payment
- The Price of the Services will be that shown in Our price list in place at the time of your Order. If the Price shown in your Order differs from Our current Price We will inform you upon receipt of your Order.
- If We quote a Special Price which is different to the Price shown in Our current , the Special Price will be valid for or, if the Special Price is part of an advertised special offer, for the period shown in the advertisement. Orders placed during this period will be accepted at the Special Price even if We do not accept the Order until after the period has expired.
- Our Prices may change at any time but these changes will not affect Orders that We have already accepted..
- Before We begin providing the Services, you will be required to pay a Deposit of 50% of the total Price for the Services. The due date for payment of your Deposit will be included in the Order Confirmation.
- In certain circumstances, if your Order is cancelled, your Deposit will be refunded in full or in part. The amount due will be calculated based upon the Price for the Services, and the amount of work (if any) already undertaken by Us. Please refer to sub-Clauses 4.4 and 4.5 if your Order is cancelled before the Services begin, or to Clause 10 if the Services are cancelled after they have begun.
- The balance of the Price will be payable in full prior to services commencing.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- Bank transfer, Bacs;
- Credit Card;
- Debit Card;
- Credit and/or debit cards will be charged
- If you do not make payment to Us by the due date as shown in the client agreement on, you be subject to a penalty fee.
- The provisions of sub-Clause 5.10 will not apply if you have promptly contacted Us to dispute an invoice in good faith. No interest will accrue while such a dispute is ongoing.
- Providing the Services
- As required by law, We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, consistent with best practices and standards and in accordance with any information provided by Us about the Services and about Us.
- We will begin providing the Services on the date confirmed in Our Order Confirmation.
- We will continue providing the Services for the stipulated period on the client agreement.
- We will make every reasonable effort to complete the Services on time (and in accordance with your Order). We cannot, however, be held responsible for any delays if an event outside of Our control occurs. Please see Clause 9 for events outside of Our control.
- If We require any information or action from you in order to provide the Services, We will inform you of this as soon as is reasonably possible.
- If the information or action required of you under sub-Clause 6.5 is delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect, We will not be responsible for any delay caused as a result. If additional work is required from Us to correct or compensate for a mistake made as a result of incomplete or otherwise incorrect information or action on your part, We may charge you a reasonable additional sum for that work.
- In certain circumstances, for example where We encounter a technical problem, We may need to suspend the Services in order to resolve the issue. Unless the issue is an emergency and requires immediate attention. We will inform you in advance in writing before suspending the Services.
- If the Services are suspended under sub-Clauses 6.7 or 6.8, you will not be required to pay for them during the period of suspension. You must, however, pay any invoices that you have already received from Us by their due date(s).
- If you do not pay Us for the Services as required by Clause 5, We may suspend the Services until you have paid all outstanding sums due. If this happens, We will inform you in writing. This does not affect Our right to charge you interest under sub-Clause 5.10.
- Problems with the Services and Your Legal Rights
- We always use reasonable efforts to ensure that Our provision of the Services is trouble-free. If, however, there is a problem with the Services We request that you inform Us as soon as is reasonably possible (you do need to contact us in writing).
- We will use reasonable efforts to remedy problems with the Services as quickly as is reasonably possible and practical.
- We will not charge you for remedying problems under this Clause 7 where the problems have been caused by Us, any of our agents or employees or sub-contractors or where nobody is at fault. If We determine that a problem has been caused by incorrect or incomplete information or action provided or taken by you, sub-Clause 6.6 will apply and We may charge you for remedial work.
- Our Liability
- We provide Services for domestic, private and commercial use. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- If We are providing Services in your property and We cause any damage, We will make good that damage at no additional cost to you. We are not responsible for any pre-existing faults or damage in or to your property that We may discover while providing the Services.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for failing to perform the Services with reasonable care and skill or in accordance with information provided by Us about the Services or about Us.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of Your legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 9 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Services as necessary;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract, you may do so in accordance with your right to Cancel under sub-Clause 10.3.3. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation notice;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 2 weeks, We will cancel the Contract in accordance with Our right to cancel under sub-Clause 10.6.3 and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice.
- If you wish to cancel your Order for the Services before the Services begin, you may do so under sub-Clause 4.4.
- Once We have began providing the Services, the fees paid are non-refundable. If you have made any payment to Us for any services that have been booked and allocated for your investigation but have not yet been provided, cancellation under 48 hours of commencing will only warrant a 50% of the fees to be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation. Cancellation outside of 48 hours and once we have carried out any work on the investigation, will warrant a 75% refund to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar days of our acceptance of your cancellation. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 5.
- If any of the following occur, you may cancel the Services and the Contract immediately by giving Us written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 5. If you cancel because of Our breach under sub-Clause 10.3.1, you will not be required to make any payments to Us. You will not be required to give any notice in these circumstances:
- We have breached the Contract in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within 10 days of you asking Us to do so in writing; or
- We enter into liquidation or have an administrator or receiver appointed over Our assets; or
- We are unable to provide the Services due to an event outside of Our control (as under sub-Clause 9.2.4); or
- We change these Terms and Conditions to your material disadvantage.
- We may cancel your Order for the Services before the Services begin under sub-Clause 4.5.
- Once We have begun providing the Services, We may cancel the Services and the Contract at any time by giving you 24hrs written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 5.
- If any of the following occur, We may cancel the Services and the Contract immediately by giving you written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 5. We will not be required to give notice in these circumstances:
- You fail to make a payment on time as required under Clause 5 (this does not affect our right to charge interest on overdue sums under sub-Clause 5.10); or
- You have breached the Contract in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within 24hrs of Us asking you to do so in writing; or
- We are unable to provide the Services due to an event outside of Our control (for a period longer than that in sub-Clause 9.2.5).
- For the purposes of this Clause 10 (and in particular, sub-Clauses 10.3.1 and 10.6.2) a breach of the Contract will be considered ‘material’ if it is not minimal or trivial in its consequences to the terminating party (i.e. you under sub-Clause 10.3.1 and Us under sub-Clause 10.6.2). In deciding whether or not a breach is material no regard will be had to whether it was caused by any accident, mishap, mistake or misunderstanding.
- Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us, you may do so by telephone at 0845 86 222 69 or by email at email@example.com.
- In certain circumstances you must contact Us in writing (when cancelling an Order, for example, or exercising your right to cancel the Services). When contacting Us in writing you may use the following methods:
- Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Contact Us by pre-paid post at P.I.U.K, 2 Riversway Business Village, Navigation Way, Preston, PR2 2YP.
- Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, including, but not limited to, these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the Services, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
- In writing, addressed to P.I.U.K, 2 Riversway Business Village, Navigation Way, Preston, PR2 2YP;
- By email, addressed to email@example.com
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Our Services to you.
- Process your payment for the Services.
- Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
- In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to pay for the Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales, Northern Ireland & Scotland.
- As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 15.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
Lie Detector Test terms & Conditions
The Booking Party and Attendee of an Examination are referred to as “I/Individual/Examinee/You” and “P.I.U.K” is referred to as “we/our/us” in these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
- Terms of Booking
1.1. I certify that I, the person ordering the exam, have given the participating examinee a complete copy of the Terms and Conditions. Additionally, I can attest that each examinee who is taking the test has provided their approval..
1.2. I acknowledge that the examinee will not be allowed to take the test if they have abused drugs, alcohol, or other controlled substances in the 24 hours before to the test.
1.3 I certify that the examinee is not pregnant and has not just given birth. Moreover, I can confirm that the examinee is free of any heart diseases, including but not limited to those treated with blood pressure medicine or pacemakers. It is understood that the examinee will consult a doctor in such circumstances.
1.4. I certify that the examinee and I, the person arranging the examination, are both at least 18 years old.
1.5. I confirm that the rules still apply if a reservation is made with less than 48 hours’ notice and the entire amount is required.
1.6. The selected date can be changed when making a reservation over the phone or online for any of the following reasons:
1.6.1. Illness of either kind
1.6.2. An office under control is inaccessible.
1.6.2. An office under control is inaccessible. Failure of an IT system or EyeDetect equipment,
1.6.4. Unforeseen circumstances not specifically listed above.
220.127.116.11 We always assure that a test will be conducted by a qualified Professional within 7 working days of the pre-arranged test date, which is mentioned at the time the order is taken.
- The Examination
2.1. I am aware of:
2.1.1 Upon arrival, I must present official identity (photo ID card, passport, or driver’s licence) for verification.
2.1.2. P.I.U.Kor Test UK will not allow any abusive, aggressive, or threatening behaviour toward any of its employees or affiliates. Such conduct will result in the termination of the examination, the retention of all money paid, and the withdrawal of the option to rebook.
2.1.3. They reserve the right to halt the exam if any employee or affiliate is made aware of any criminal conduct, dishonest behaviour, or attempt at bribery. The opportunity to rebook will be removed, and any funds paid will be retained.
2.1.4 Any effort at countermeasures will receive one warning, If you make any more attempts, the exam will be cancelled, the funds you paid will be withheld, and you won’t be able to rebook.
2.1.5 I have to show up at the location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Unreasonable punctuality will cause the exam to be cancelled, and all monies paid will be kept. Additionally, the option to rebook will be available at an additional full fee.
2.1.6. Only closed-ended, test questions will be accepted and posed. It is forbidden to ask about someone’s intentions, beliefs, or ideas.
2.1.7. During the exam, there may be up to many questions, 3 of which will be closed-ended and case-specific.
2.1.8. The test will be conducted using the EyeDetect equipment.
2.1.9 The examiner shall always notify the appropriate authorities if there is any suspicion of domestic violence.
2.1.10. The examiner will give the person with whom the booking is made a complete written report of the EyeDetect test report when the test within 1 hour of completion. Unless otherwise specified, this will be sent via email and communicated in confidence to the person with whom the reservation is made.
2.1.11 No bystanders are allowed in the examining room.
2.1.12 The customer receives a complete and thorough test report via email within 1 hours of the test’s completion, or 48 hours if the report is sent via tracked mail, depending on what the client requests to the examiner the day of the test. The person who made the booking may occasionally receive the results verbally from the examiner on the exam day.
2.1.12 If the customer is providing the location, then the test room must be tidy and free of clutter, with two chairs and a table as well as a power outlet for a the equipment. All surfaces must also be sanitised to reduce the chance of viruses and germs spreading. The examinee and the examiner will spend up to 1 hour alone together and this must be without interruptions from the TV, phone, or visitors coming and going. We reserve the right to decline if our examiner determines that the prerequisites for a controlled environment cannot be met and the proposal is not viable. In order to prevent potential distractions and test-result distortion, this is being done. All fees received in full will be kept.
- Fees and Cancellation
3.1. We won’t reveal the location of your exam until we have received the complete and final payment. Your test will be prepared prior to your arrival at the location.
3.2. You certify that you are the authorised cardholder and have the right to make an electronic card payment in accordance with the terms and conditions set out here. You are aware that carrying out this transaction—or any transaction—without being authorised is fraud. Any fraudulent behaviour is not the responsibility of P.I.U.K.
3.3. By placing a reservation, you consent to two card payments being made. First, there is a £200 plus tax non-refundable booking charge. the applicable balance of your test product, second. In the absence of advance notification, the same card will be charged twice.
3.4. When making a reservation, we require a non-refundable deposit of £200. Once we have your pre-examination questionnaire in hand and it has been fully completed, the remaining applicable balance will be collected.
3.5. You will receive the Pre-Examination Questionnaire through text or email after paying the initial £200 non-refundable booking fee. In order to guarantee prompt booking times, this must be returned within 24 hours. We retain the right to postpone the appointment if the questionnaire is not received in the allotted time.
3.7. At least 48 hours before the exam is scheduled to start, a full and complete cleared balance must be received. We will be in touch with you prior to and on the day of this deadline. The reservation will be cancelled if no response is received within 48 hours. The opportunity to rebook will onle be applicable if another fee is paid, and any funds paid on account will be retained.
3.8. Once all the booking fees are received on account and the test is prepared, the full fee is non-refundable and retained in it’s entirety, should you decide to cancel.
3.9 You must give us at least 48 hours’ notice if you want to change the date of your reservation, and the new date must be no more than 30 days from the original.
3.10 Should a cancellation occur, the non-refundable cost specified in Clause 3.3 may be moved to a different appointment without incurring a fee as long as the new appointment is at least 48 hours away. Requests for cancellation should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
3.11 In unforeseeable situations where we both agree that the 48-hour window outlined in Clause 3.7 has passed. You can postpone the examination, and you’ll get your money back less the non-refundable cost.
3.12 No refund will be given once the test has been completed and the client has received the results, regardless of the test’s conclusion. Deception is suspected, but there is no definitive evidence. The outcomes reported are final.
3.13. Your exam will be cancelled if you don’t follow any of the conditions of this agreement. The opportunity to rebook will be removed, and any funds paid will be retained.
3.14. EyeDetect tests prepared for examinations being conducted outside of the UK jurisdiction, are subject to full payment on account. The test preparations will begin once payment is received on account in full and is deemed non-refundable. However, if the client has decided to move the date of the examination, this will be accommodated for as long as the new date is within 7 days of the original test date. In the event of a cancellation after full payment is received, the client waives the right to any refund.
3.15. All payments made to us are considered final. The terms of your bank, financial institution, or creditor are superseded by these terms. This covers Visa, Mastercard and bank transfers, but is not restricted to them.
- Data handling
4.1. All data, and video recordings are the property of the examiner and will be handled in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act of 1998:
4.1.1 If you indicate on the Consent Form at the outset of your instructions to us that you wish for your test data to be removed upon completion of our work for you, we will delete all data obtained, with the exception of the EyeDetect test report, which we will retain for one year. If you do not indicate on the Consent Form that you wish for your test data to be destroyed, all video, voice recordings, and charts pertaining to you will be deleted 24 hours after the report has been generated. If you indicate on the Consent Form that the video and voice recording will be used as evidence in a court, tribunal, or for any other legal purpose, we will keep your data for no more than one year. During this time, the video and voice recording remains the property of P.I.U.K; however, if you have asked for the video to be kept during your pre-test interview, you may view it with an examiner in a controlled office location on an agreed date, subject to covering our costs or unless requested by a legal body. The video and test data must be interpreted by our examiner and would not be made available without the following conditions. You must inform your examiner at the pre-examination interview, or such recordings will be destroyed within 24 hours.
4.1.2 We retain the right to disclose your personal and/or test information with the authorities (or any other relevant entity deemed required) if the results reveal allegations of deception-related sexual abuse or domestic violence.
- Events Outside of our Control
5.1 We are not responsible for any failure to fulfil, delay in performance, or breach of any of our obligations under these or any other implied terms resulting from factors beyond our control.
An event outside our control is any act or occurrence beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to the following:
Lockouts and other forms of industrial action by a third party.
5.2.2. Civil commotion
5.2.5. Terrorist Attack or Terrorist Attack Threat
Conflict, whether declared or not
Fire or Explosion Safety
5.2.8 Divine Act (Storm, Flood, Earthquake, Subsidence, Epidemic or other natural disaster)
If an occurrence beyond our control affects the execution of our obligations under these terms: 5.3.1. We shall tell you as soon as feasible; 5.3.2. Our obligations under these terms will be suspended and excluded.
5.4 If an occurrence beyond our control causes us to miss an appointment, we shall confirm with you when the appointment will be kept or offer an alternative time. No refunds will be issued due to circumstances beyond our control.
5.5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that we agree to and approve, you may reschedule the EyeDetect examination within 14 days of the original examination date and we will retain your original non-refundable charge for the new appointment with a minimum 48-hour notice.
I affirm that I accept and will abide by the terms and conditions set out above. I would like to proceed with the EyeDetect exam in accordance with the above terms and conditions. I am authorised to accept these terms in their entirety and to make the authorised payment in full.